Module II Wholistic Physical Medicine I
(*December 2, 2017 & December 3, 2017)
- Examine the foundations of deep tissue massage and the most effective use of this method
- Discussion on role of Qi inclusive of experiential drills to facilitate experience of Qi flow
- Discussion on how to create a new revenue stream practicing physical medicine
- Supplements and nutrition for pain management. A discussion on oral supplements and it’s mechanism of action relative to pain management Presented by: Daniel Boenning B.S., CCN
- Investigate the use of electrical stimulation and muscle energy treatments for your practice
- Discussion on soft tissue techniques applied in sports massage and injury prevention
- Postural Analysis Presented by Robb Blackaby PT, DPT, ATC, CFMT
- Dehydrated Amionic Tissue for RIT Presented by: Lora Whooley
- Fascial Anatomy Presented by: Ed Traum, DC
* Schedule Subject To Change
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants upon completion of each module.
Course material and lunch will be provided at each seminar.
* No refunds of deposits or tuition after 3 days of registration.