Module III Wholistic Physical Medicine II
(*January 13, 2018 & January 14, 2018)
- Discussion on the fascia’s involvement in pain conditions
- Facial release techniques and the integration of deep tissue massage and the use of lotions/oils with European based bodywork techniques
- Clinical Pearls as it pertains to Regenerative Injection Therapy Presented by: Klee Bethel, MD
- Acupuncture and the Biomodulator for treating pain
- The role of spinal manipulation in pain management. Effective alternative methods of spinal manipulation will also be approached
- Fascial Release Techniques Presented by Robb Blackaby PT, DPT, ATC, CFMT
- Correction of Fascial Pathology Presented by: Ed Traum, DC
- Relaxation and emotional release techniques with body work and the Biomodulator
- Ethics: considerations for the pain management doctor
* Schedule Subject To Change
Dates and Times of Modules III
*Module III Saturday 01/13/2018 9a.m. – 4p.m.; Sunday 01/14/2018 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Desert Institute of Physical Therapy
15953 N Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite A
Scottsdale AZ 85260
*A Certificate of Completion will be issued at the completion of each Module.
Course material and lunch will be provided for each module.
* No refunds of deposits or tuition after 3 days of registration.