Module I Regenerative Joint Injection Therapies (RIT) – Trigger Point Injections, Prolotherapy, Prolozone, PRP From A to Z
Presented by: Vance Inouye, NMD
(*November 4, 2017 & November 5, 2017)
- Start-up Information:
- Supplies, prices of supplies
- Solution recipes
- Vendor information, contact and ordering information
- Putting Regenerative Injection Therapies Into Practice
- Practice Building
- The Theory and Practical Applications of Trigger Point Injections, Prolotherapy, Prolozone, PRP and Stem Cell Injection Therapies
- The Role of Nutrition in Pain Management
- The Benefits and Limitations of RIT
- Risks associated with RIT
- Discussions on the various injection therapies including
- Trigger Point therapy
- D5W therapy
- Practicum: Participant injection of joints
- Discussion on autologous vs nonautologous stem cell injection therapy
- Discusses “best practices” or “tricks of the trade”
* Schedule Subject To Change
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants upon completion of each module.
Course material and lunch will be provided at each seminar.
* No refunds of deposits or tuition after 3 days of registration.